All Images copyrighted by Bonnie J. Smith and not to be used without permission!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Polk State College Lake Wales Arts Center

Through my fiber art series "Swimming Upstream" I was able to fall head long into the world of championing the rights of individuals disabled on the job but it has sent me on a journey of self exploration!

My thirteen piece exhibit Swimming Upstream" (and growing) will be exhibited at the Polk State College Lake Wales Art Center. October 7-24.  The artist opening is October 10, 2013, 5-7pm.

I will be giving a gallery talk about the series and also twelve pieces of my California Series that will also be in the exhibit.

Please try and attend if you can as this is also the first exhibit in the renovated art center.  This is a big night for all! bjs8934@gmail.com.
 Any questions just email me at bjs8934@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment